Welcome to St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School
St Theresa’s is a Catholic school for pupils aged 3 to 11. It is an extended school, open from 8.55am until 5.15pm.
St. Theresa’s is an Outstanding Primary School
What Ofsted Said About Us (February 2007):
- The school is Outstanding and offers excellent value for money.
- Constant and well earned praise is given which encourages pupils to try harder.
- Every minute of the day is a learning experience.
- Teaching ensures that pupils are self motivated, excited, sociable and know what they need to do to improve their work.
- The head teacher’s vision and determination to ensure the best for all pupils has resulted in outstanding provision.
Vision and Values at St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School
- We value our Catholicity and aim to develop a knowledge and love of God, through Christ as our role model.
- We value pupils’ skills and talents.
- We aim to identify and celebrate all success, however small.
- We value personalised learning.
- We value pupils’ successes and aim to encourage the support of parents, staff, governors and outside agencies in its realisation
- We are fully inclusive and value and celebrate diversity.